The SME Committee was set up to provide a forum for the small and medium-sized enterprises of the British Irish Chamber of Commerce.
The British Irish Chamber of Commerce Small and Medium Enterprise Committee is the focal point for SME businesses in the British Irish business space. The goals of the SME Committee are:
- To facilitate and encourage connectivity between both jurisdictions through creating opportunities and fostering dialogue.
- The removal of restrictive barriers and to make a pathway, ensuring more effective links with public and private agencies.
- To change the mindset of SMEs in both jurisdictions on the ease of doing business in the other market.
- To ensure SME representation across all BICC committees
- To facilitate information exchange / events for SME members
The current Chair of the SME Committee is Aidan Scollard, Grant Thornton
- Annette O’Donoghue, AIB
- Larry MacHale, Argosy Books
- Jane Kelly, Big Mountain Productions
- Brian McGurk, Brand Create
- Brett Meyers, Currency Fair
- Aidan Scollard, Grant Thornton
- Conor Mullany, Mullany Walsh Maxwells Solicitors
- Eilis Quinlan, Quinlan Accountants
- Joanne Hession, The Entrepeneurs Academy
To see the report from the recent SME Consultative Forum, please click here.
If you would like to find out more about the SME Committee or if you would like to get involved in the Chamber’s SME activities, please contact email@example.com