The SME Subcommittee was set up to provide a forum for the small and medium-sized enterprises of the British Irish Chamber of Commerce.
The British Irish Chamber of Commerce Small and Medium Enterprise Committee is THE focal point for SME businesses in the British Irish business space. The goals of the SME Committee are:
- To facilitate and encourage connectivity between both jurisdictions through creating opportunities and fostering dialogue.
- The removal of restrictive barriers and to make a pathway, ensuring more effective links with public and private agencies.
- To change the mindset of SMEs in both jurisdictions on the ease of doing business in the other market.
- To ensure SME representation across all BICC committees
- To facilitate information exchange / events for SME members
The current Chair of the SME Subcommittee is Aidan Scollard, Partner, Grant Thornton
2017 SME Sub Committee Members:
- Annette O’Donoghue (Deputy Chair), Head of SME Market Engagement, AIB
- Aidan Scollard, Partner, (Chair) Grant Thornton
- Conor Mullany, Partner, Mullany Walsh Solicitors
- Eilis Quinlan, Founder, Quinlan Accountants
- Jane Kelly, Creative Director, Big Mountain Productions
- Brett Meyers, Founder, Currency Fair
- Joanne Hession, the Entrepeneurs Academy
If you would like to find out more about the SME Subcommittee or if you would like to get involved in the Chamber’s SME activities, please contact email@example.com