The objectives of the Life Sciences Committee are to advance, support and promote the Life Sciences sector, for the mutual benefit of enterprises located in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Britain. in furtherance of our goals as follows:
- To lay the foundations to make the British and Irish Life Sciences sector the most hospitable location for Life Sciences investment in Europe.
- In the light of the ‘leave’ vote following on from the UK Referendum on EU Membership, to identify the key policy issues that are impacting and will continue to impact on the sector.
- To engage with the Chambers key stakeholders across the two islands from relevant agencies and government departments, regulators, consumers and industry at large, to advance the views of our committee members in influencing policy, improving markets and supply chains and assisting our members grow their business base.
- To improve the Chamber’s capacity to engage with the wider Life Sciences sector.
- To advise the Chamber on the formulation of policy at an Irish, British and EU level.
The Chair of this Committee is Liam Cullen, GSK.
- Brian Cleary, Acorn
- Anne Bannon, AIB (SME Nominee)
- Yvette Cleland, Clinical Professionals Ltd
- David Carson, Deloitte
- Lorcan Tiernan, Dillon Eustace
- Frances Mitchell, Dolmen
- Sean Ryan, Eversheds Sutherland
- Deirdre Murray, Fragomen
- Liam Cullen, GSK
- Ronan Gilligan, Hospicode
- Peter Connolly, ICON Reseach
- Sean O’Keefe, KPMG
- Emma Doherty, Matheson
- Michael Finn, Matheson
- Ger Brennan, MSD
- Antoinette Ryan, PwC
- Alexandra Pygall, Stephenson Harwood
- Michael Pratt, Uniphar
If you would like to find out more about the Life Sciences Committee or if you would like to get involved in the committee’s activities, please contact Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
To view photos from our recent Life Sciences Trade Mission in Wales click here.