Objectives of the ICT Committee:
The objectives of the ICT Committee are to overcome, issues such as differences in incentives, taxation and policy which have the potential to hinder potential future growth of this sector, in furtherance of our goals as follows;
- To lay the foundations to make the British and Irish ICT space the most hospitable location for ICT investment in Europe.
- In the light of the ‘leave’ vote following on from the UK Referendum on EU Membership, to identify the key policy issues that are impacting and will continue to impact on the business of our members.
- To engage with the Chambers key stakeholders across the two islands from relevant agencies and government departments, regulators, consumers and industry at large, to advance the views of our committee members in influencing policy, improving markets and supply chains and assisting our members grow their business base.
- To improve the Chamber’s capacity to engage with the wider ICT sector.
- To advise the Chamber on the formulation of policy at an Irish, British and EU level.
The Chair of this Committee is Pat Flood, Eira Management Consulting
The Committee Members are:
- John O’Dwyer, AIB
- Ronan Kelly, BT
- Brett Meyers, CurrencyFair (SME Nominee)
- Jackie Gilmore, Deloitte
- Rory O’Connor, DCU
- Pat Flood, Eira
- Hugh Dawson, Evros
- Terri O’Donnell, Invest NI
- Ian Lawlor, JPA Brenson Lawlor
- Jeanne Kelly, MHC
- Anna-Maria Barry, Virgin Ireland
If you would like to find out more about the ICT Committee or if you would like to get involved in the Chamber’s ICT activities, please contact email@example.com