The Chamber established a Food and Agribusiness Subcommittee to provide a forum for open debate and discussion on the issues facing the food and agribusiness sectors in Ireland and the UK, in particular the shared issues facing the British Irish space.
The aims of the subcommittee are:
- To help members protect, sustain and grow Food and Agribusiness trade within both islands (GB and Ireland).
- To help members find ways to work together across both markets to grow business in the Food and Agribusiness space outside of these islands.
- To help promote training, research, science and innovation in the Food and Agribusiness space for the benefit of members.
- To grow the Food and Agribusiness membership within the Chamber (and thus help drive the first objectives further)
The Chair of the Food and Agribusiness subcommittee is Maree Gallagher of Maree Gallagher Associates. Maree is working with a number of key members in the sector to increase the scope and power of the committee. If you are in the sector and would like to contribute to the food and agribusiness debate, to be an influence in this sector, then this committee is for you.
Food and Agriculture Committee Members:
- Finbarr McDonnell, Managing Director, ABP Ireland
- Shane Kelly, Public Affairs Manager, Diageo Ireland
- Conor O’Leary, Company Secretary, Greencore
- Donal O’Brien, CEO – Northern Europe, Aramark
- Andrew Bowen, Relationship Director, Barclay’s Bank Ireland
- Padraig Brennan, Senior Business Analyst, Bord Bia
- Brian Ranalow, Chairman, H&K International
- Ailish Byrne, Senior Agricultural Manager,Ulster Bank
- Owen Brennan, Execuitve Chairman, Devenish Nutrition
To find out more about the food and agribusiness subcommittee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org