The objective of the Financial and Professional Services Committee is to advance, support and promote the Financial and Professional Services industry, for the benefit of the sector in both Ireland and Britain, in furtherance of our goals as follows;
1. To maintain Ireland and Britain’s place as one of the most hospitable regions in the world for the Financial and Professional Services sector.
2. In the light of the ‘leave’ vote following on from the UK Referendum on EU Membership, to identify the key policy issues that are impacting and will continue to impact on the sector.
3. To engage with the Chambers key stakeholders across the two islands from relevant agencies and government departments, regulators, consumers and industry at large, to advance the views of our committee members in influencing policy, improving markets and supply chains and assisting our members grow their business base.
4. To improve the Chamber’s capacity to engage with the wider Financial and Professional Services sector.
5. To advise the Chamber on the formulation of policy at an Irish, British and EU level.
The Chair of this Committee is Brian Daly, KPMG.
- Niamh Ryan, A&L Goodbody
- Aiden Small, Arthur Cox
- Barry McLoughlin, Bank of Ireland
- Derek Keogh, BNP Paribas
- Paul McEnroe, Bolt Capital
- Mark Kavanagh, Byrne Wallace
- Trevor Watkins, Computershare
- Stephen Mullin, CPL
- Jackie Gilmore, Deloitte
- Sean Smith, Deloitte
- Valerie Daunt, Deloitte
- Cillian Bredin, Dillon Eustace
- Lorcan Tiernan, Dillon Eustace
- Colm Tracey, Eishtec
- Piaras Power, Eversheds
- Joe Redmond, FEXCO
- Jim Mulqueen, Grant Thornton
- Derek Mander, HSBC
- Jenny Santiago Young, Invest Northern Ireland
- Michael Walshe, Kennedy Law
- Brian Daly, KPMG
- Richard Curran, LK Shields
- Richard Marshall, Lupton Fawcett
- Adam Donoghue, Maples and Calder
- Michael Jackson, Matheson
- Iain Ferguson, McCann Fitzgerald
- Micheál Grace, MHC
- Conor Mullany, Mullany Walsh Maxwell’s Solicitors
- Rossa White, NTMA
- Tom Byrne, Pathfinder
- Brian Purcell, Purcell McQuillan Tax
- John Glennon, RSM Ireland
- Paul Wyse, Smith & Williamson
- Kevin Farnan, Ulster Bank
- Michael Maguire, Volkswagen Bank Ireland
If you would like to find out more about the Financial and Professional Services Committee or if you would like to get involved in the committee’s activities, please contact email@example.com
To read the event report of the Seminar ‘Financial Services: Pre and Post Brexit Formulating a Unified Response’, please click here.