The objective of the Financial and Professional Services Committee is to advance, support and promote the Financial and Professional Services industry, for the benefit of the sector in both Ireland and Britain, in furtherance of our goals as follows;
1. To maintain Ireland and Britain’s place as one of the most hospitable regions in the world for the Financial and Professional Services sector.
2. In the light of the ‘leave’ vote following on from the UK Referendum on EU Membership, to identify the key policy issues that are impacting and will continue to impact on the sector.
3. To engage with the Chambers key stakeholders across the two islands from relevant agencies and government departments, regulators, consumers and industry at large, to advance the views of our committee members in influencing policy, improving markets and supply chains and assisting our members grow their business base.
4. To improve the Chamber’s capacity to engage with the wider Financial and Professional Services sector.
5. To advise the Chamber on the formulation of policy at an Irish, British and EU level.
The Chair of this Committee is Brian Daly, KPMG.
- A&L Goodbody
- Arthur Cox Company
- Bank of Ireland
- BNP Paribas
- Computershare Investor Services
- CPA Ireland (Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland)
- CPL ResourcesDeloitte
- Dillon Eustace Solicitors
- DMS Investment Management Services (Europe) Limited
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Grant Thornton
- Hayes Solicitors
- Invest Northern Ireland
- Kennedys Solicitors
- LK Shields Solicitors
- Lupton Fawcett Denison Till
- Maples and Calder
- Mason Hayes & Curran
- McCann FitzGerald Solicitors
- Mullany Walsh Maxwell
- Ronan Daly Jermyn
- Smith & Williamson Investment Management Ltd
- Ulster Bank
- Volkswagen Group Ireland
If you would like to find out more about the Financial and Professional Services Committee or if you would like to get involved in the committee’s activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To read the event report of the Seminar ‘Financial Services: Pre and Post Brexit Formulating a Unified Response’, please click here.