#AGENDA2018 Business, Politics and Brexit
NatWest 6 Nations Championship Competition – Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is British Irish Chamber
- The competition is available to conference attendees aged 18 and over who are resident in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland
- Entry is by completion of an Ulster Bank Marketing Consent form
- Only one entry is permitted per person. The correct entry forms and the copyright in them are the property of the Promoter.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible entries will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged for any reason whatsoever.
- On Thursday 1st March 2018 the prize will be awarded to one entrant who completed the form. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is two match tickets to see Ireland play Scotland in the NatWest 6 Nations Championship Tournament 2018 at the Aviva Stadium, Dublin on Saturday, March 10th.
- Prize is non transferable and no cash or prize alternative will be given. Winner must be available to travel on the dates and times confirmed
- The Promoter will notify the winner by Tuesday 6th of March
- Once the winners’ details are confirmed in accordance with Condition 9 above, the winners’ details will be given to Ulster Bank for the purposes of this promotion only who will make contact with the winners by phone/email and courier out prize package/ details to the winners’ address.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this prize. The winners’ personal details will be used for the purposes of this competition only.
- If prize is unclaimed by Friday 9th of March the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability for having done so.
- All prize details are subject to availability and any terms and conditions governing the elements of the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any matter arising from or relating to the enjoyment of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.