An Taoiseach Enda Kenny debriefs with Chamber President Eoin O'Neill and Director General John McGrane after delivering a keynote speech at "Brexit: Preparing for Change" seminar,
generously sponsored by Eversheds Sutherland.
- TRADING DIFFICULTIES OF “HARD BREXIT” TOPS AGENDA OF BRITISH IRISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND SEMINAR 18th May 2017
- Seanad Éireann Committee Debate – Implications for the Irish economy of a hard and soft Brexit 5th May 2017
- How to BrexitProof your Business in Three and a Half Steps 5th May 2017
- RT @iiea: @JohnJMcGrane: We should be thinking about how the choices we make today will be seen in 60 years @iiea @McCannFitz #brexit #stat… 8 hours ago retweeted via iiea
- RT @JohnJMcGrane: Great to contribute to @IIEA Brexit Status Report launch @McCannFitz #brexit #trade #jobs https://t.co/YbRuCvhY4X 10 hours ago retweeted via JohnJMcGrane
- RT @JohnJMcGrane: Glad to speak at excellent Annual Conference of @CPANews today with @PatLeahyIT #cpaconf17 https://t.co/JqlewGZ9aP 10 hours ago retweeted via JohnJMcGrane