An Taoiseach Enda Kenny debriefs with Chamber President Eoin O'Neill and Director General John McGrane after delivering a keynote speech at "Brexit: Preparing for Change" seminar,
generously sponsored by Eversheds Sutherland.
- TRADING DIFFICULTIES OF “HARD BREXIT” TOPS AGENDA OF BRITISH IRISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND SEMINAR 18th May 2017
- Seanad Éireann Committee Debate – Implications for the Irish economy of a hard and soft Brexit 5th May 2017
- How to BrexitProof your Business in Three and a Half Steps 5th May 2017
- RT @SandWDublin: Do you know enough about #CyberSecurity? Last chance to secure your free seminar place https://t.co/WXLbugEALx @BICDublin… 17 hours ago retweeted via SandWDublin
- Catch up on our latest news and events in our Weekly Digest! https://t.co/pHolM6BEiq https://t.co/ZjcuISlEmg 21 hours ago
- The Chamber with our partners have organised a Life Sciences trade mission to Wales - June 20. Further details avail https://t.co/Ui8zeDObJp 2 days ago